Code of Conduct
Mulnix Animal Clinic
Code of Conduct for Staff and Clientele
At Mulnix Animal Clinic, we’re committed to providing you and your pet with a positive veterinary experience through mutual trust and collaboration. In order to build this trust, we ask for our team and our clients to adhere to the following:
- Our staff will treat you with respect and be accepting of all people, no matter what background, religion, beliefs, etc.
- We will not intimidate, harass, threaten, be rude or verbally abusive to any client.
- To the best of our ability, we will try to stay on schedule. Your time is important. If we are running behind, know that it is most likely due to a very sick pet that needs additional attention or an emergency. We will try to notify you, reschedule, or accommodate you with a drop-off appointment.
- If we cannot get you and your pet scheduled promptly for an acute problem and devote the appropriate staff to your pet’s needs, you may be referred to an emergency clinic. This is in your pet’s best interest, and we can still be involved in any necessary follow-through.
- Communication is paramount in developing a trusting Veterinary Client Patient Relationship (VCPR). We value your trust and treat every pet as if it was our own.
We expect the same from our clients. We welcome the opportunity to meet new people and support our community. We truly love what we do. If we feel that the code of conduct has been violated, the VCPR will be terminated, and you may be asked to seek care elsewhere.
Learn more about veterinary team/client shared responsibilities by clicking here: